Starting Flight Simulator
1. Open up the drop-down Tools menu in the top toolbar of Google Earth.
2. A small window should now open up. There are three parts to this, Aircraft, Start position and Joystick.
- Aircraft - Choose the airplane you would like to fly. The SR22 is a slower plane and easier for beginners while the F-16 is for more intermediate to expert users. In this guide, we are using the F-16 as an example.
- Start Position You can either your current view, starting off from a airport of a major city or your last position on the flight sim. Beginners should use the New York airport.
- Joystick - Check the box if you are using a joystick to control your airplane.
- At the bottom of the box click “Start Flight”.
- Wait a few seconds for the map to load.